Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Sep 24 16:40:09 2004

My experience is the same. A better lens is blindingly
obvious on prints from my Canon 10D. Focussing is a
problem though, the viewfinder is not a patch on the
R8. I can not do my Telyt lenses justice using it.
I actually got rid of a Sigma super wide zoom, which
perhaps seemed acceptable on film because I used it
rarely, because of disappointing results. The Canon
replacement is markedly better.
Frank