Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica - BREAK IN THREAD
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 24 11:50:04 2004

If I may interrupt this thread for a moment -
You guys who are waiting with baited breath for the Leica R8-9 digital
back because you want the high quality Leica is going to give you might
want to look at the Canon EOS 1D mkII if what you're really concerned
about is image quality. Someone sent me two images he had shot at 1600 -
one image actually, color and bw. At 1600 it looked like a really good
400 iso image from a good DSLR..>Astounding...Leica, and everyone else,
has a tough act to follow....