Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Sep 24 08:41:14 2004

Didier,

Thanks for your comments.  The DOF (along with eye contact and lack
thereof) is what I like about the photo.

Interesting point about composition...It sounds like a very subtle thing
you are suggesting.  The shot was very much a quick snap, so it doesn't
surprise me that the composition could be improved.  On your advice, I will
try to play around with cropping slightly and see if I can improve the
photo.  It might also allow me to crop in enough to remove the black line
on the left, which I find distracting.

Good luck with those 100 rolls...that's quite a pile to wade through.  I'm
sure you will have many gems in there.

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39)