Subject: [Leica] Uncle Sam: Aaron's PAW #39
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 23 15:08:00 2004

Aaron

An interesting shot. I like the control of DOF, as the uncle is slightly
bokeh'd while the boy is contrastier and sharper, and the background is
completely out of DOF.

Seen from the composition point of view, I would have liked to see the two
persons  "a little" more at the left, I mean the boy a bit closer to the
the middle, but not exactly in the middle, to maken the shape of both
persons a bit less symmetric to the frame. I'm shure many will disagree
about that :-)

I have about 100 unprocessed rolls from the last 6 months in my fridge, I'm
ready for a P.A.Y. (picture a year...)

Thanks for sharing,
Didier