Subject: [Leica] Black and White C41 Film
From: colucci at thehearth.org (Dan Colucci)
Date: Wed Sep 22 11:04:39 2004

The key is to use this stuff in moderate to highly contrasty light...in
low contrast lighting, it turns muddy

Kodak T400CN - first version, long discontiued - wasn't as good as the
later stuff - printed purple on color paper
Kodak Portra 400BW - second version  -just discontinued - is/was my
favorite - can still be found
Kodak BW400CN - the lastest version - made to print better on color
paper

Kodak "Black & White" seems to be consumer version of older
stock..likely its old Portra or possible even old T400CN

Dan