Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 07:29:03 2004

Kit

I have not found one yet.  We have B&N almost everywhere, but they do not
carry this publication either.  Thankfully several LUGer has offered to
help.  I guess that's what we have to put up with, here in Small Town USA.
 ;-)  Although I was very surprised that I could not find it in the
LA/Orange County area.

Gene

"Kit McChesney" <leicagalpal@earthlink.net>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
09/21/2004 10:13 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

"'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum

Gene--

Don't tell me Iowa does not have Borders. As much as I detest the chain
bookstore phenom, I can't imagine! ;-)

Kit