Subject: [Leica] Iowa
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 17:50:03 2004

Oliver

Yes they are, and yes photography is welcomed.  They just re-modeled the
main street in Amana this summer.  We go several times a year, as it is
only 17 miles from the house.  I bought my Tilley Noggin Protector there.
;-)  Photography wise there is much to see in Iowa, but for Leica
supplies, it is a wasteland. ;-)

Gene

Gene wrote:

"...There is not much here in Iowa for us Leica users, or anybody
else for that matter..."

Are the Seven Amanas still there? Are you allowed to photograph there? I
remember visiting these friendly communities long ago.
Oliver