Subject: [Leica] FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Tue Sep 21 17:30:05 2004

James,
A beautiful expression. And I think your image shows very nice tones.
I keep developing my negatives out of stubbornness, but the truth is
the C41 B&W film gives excellent results-- plus you can get the scanned
CD at enough resolution to post on the web.
Some people prefer to shoot color and then scan and convert to B&W, but
I have been unable to do that. I either look and think in B&W or in
color. It's probably a matter of practice...
Anyway, very nice shot. I am sure she likes it!

Juan