Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sun Sep 19 15:28:48 2004

Jon--

On the deer problem, go to your favorite barber shop and get bags of hair
clippings. Spread 'em around the perimeter of your garden. Deer and other
varmints hate the smell of human hair and they'll stay out. I know it sounds
icky and disgusting, but it works.

My garden this summer? Tomatoes, basil, sage, cilantro, pole beans, squash,
strawberries, raspberries, fennel, snow peas, beets, carrots, mizuna,
romaine, carrots, collards, eggplant, chard, turnip greens, corn, and
cucumbers. We had RAIN in Colorado this year. It was glorious. Oh, and
sorrel, too! I have flowers as well. That's a whole 'nother list!

Kit