Subject: [Leica] OT: new scam?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 19 13:08:24 2004

I only got "the million dollars deposit on my account" scam, in the "you won
a big prize in the lottery" version.
It was very well done, even with an office in Amsterdam, with a phone and a
Dutch speaking person.

Typing "nigerian scams" in Google quickly proved what I suspected. There are
quite a few websites that warn for and cover about all the scams pulled,
names of persons and companies included. http://www.nigerianscams.org/ is
one of them.

---