Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Sep 17 19:22:26 2004

After the stars in Ford's eyes faded, they phoned up Jag's parts
suppliers and said point blank that if component reliability didn't
improve exponentially they would be ex-suppliers. Miraculously it did.
'94 and up XJ40 series are actually pretty good. Models designed and
speced under Ford are even excellent.

John Collier

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)
Message from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)