Subject: [Leica] Question on lens switching
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri Sep 17 18:47:09 2004

I have an identical problem with one of my M4s.  I believe light is
leaking under the shutter.  the curtain has either gotten deformed or
the tension is lose on that edge.  Another theory is that there is a
baffle that has slipped out in the channel.

It only happens occasionally to me.  I try to just shoot off a frame
when I change lenses.  Long term solution, obviously, is to get the
camera serviced.

Mike D