Subject: [Leica] OT, and I mean TOTALLY OT - Naxos Radio
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Sep 17 08:36:29 2004

I recently went to a performance of Turandot in Oxford
by an orchestra I had never heard of with soloists
ditto. It was the best night out I have had in years,
everything about it exceeded my wildest expectations.
It just shows it is not only the ones that are well
marketed in the west who have talent.
cheers
Frank