Subject: [Leica] day-for-night photography
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Sep 16 18:10:06 2004

It's kind of funny to watch old episodes of Perry Mason and Gunsmoke in
which they are squinting at night, have very bold shadows, but seem to
be walking in the dark. I always assumed it was a very dark red filter
along with underexposure.

But I guess it is no worse that the Rifleman walking into the saloon
with four shadows in all directions. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA