Subject: [Leica] day-for-night photography
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 17:50:19 2004

If you can get a hold of the American Cinematographer's Manual  there's a
definitive chapter on the techniques.  Get an old used one.  Mine is the 4th
edition.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 9/16/2004 7:00:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
phong@doan-ltd.com writes:
Oliver wrote:
> A while back someone asked about filter(s) to give a night effect to
> pictures shot in daylight. Here is the DFN info from www.tiffen.com:

Hi Oliver,

That was me.   Thanks much for the follow-up.
Now what was it that I wanted to do with it ?
I'm sure the vision will come back to me.
Darkness at Noon, perhaps.
:-)

Much obliged.

- Phong