Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri-X on the cheap
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Sep 15 16:08:54 2004

I'm sure many still feel Tri-X is the cat's meow.
This past week I had to print material from as far back as twenty+ years,
ranging from Ilford, Kodak, to Freestyle house brand, along with Neopan.
It just reinforced how much I liked the look of a print from a Neopan neg.
On the other hand, Neopan in 120 is about as atrocious as the Freestyle
brand. 120 Acros is fine, but impossible to get handily, making T-max the
best bet.
S. Dimitrov