Subject: [Leica] The formal wdding photograph
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:35:18 2004

:-)... In my case, they were happy to have them. It was also fortuitous
that I began my coverage with the rehearsal dinner, continued on through
the groom's day on the wedding day, shot the "official photographer" -
hired by the bride's mother - shooting the families, because after the
barf-o-rama, the bride went to bed upstairs, the groom kept her company,
and except for them coming down for about five minutes to cut the cake,
they were absent from the reception - which means that all the official
photographer got photos of was the families and a fancy party at the
bride's parents' house. :-)