Subject: [Leica] The formal wdding photograph
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:34:58 2004

> gave them two
> versions of the shot - Photoshopped, and as shot! :-)

I often wondered what the photographers would do, under those
circumstances.

Last summer I had one of those "fancy" ones, outdoors, bright summer
day, gorgeous attire, etc., and the maid of honor passed out, fell on
the bride, she stumbled into the groom...sort of a 3 stooges routine,
and the photographer got it all!  Never did find out what he did with
the photos.

Ken

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The formal wdding photograph)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] AAA)