Subject: [Leica] 1.5GB in a shirt pocket IPOD! aaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell)
Date: Sun Sep 12 19:09:06 2004

Ted,

You confirm my suspicions.

A great music player, but not for picture storage.

Bryan

Replies: Reply from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) ([Leica] 1.5GB in a shirt pocket IPOD! aaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Message from bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell) ([Leica] 1.5GB in a shirt pocket)