Subject: [Leica] 1.5GB in a shirt pocket
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Sep 11 17:10:54 2004

Try 20 gigs in a shirt pocket!
My family gave me an iPod for my birthday, and I quickly discovers that
Belkin mades a card reader - takes six different digi card formats -
that plugs into the iPod and turns it into an image bank. Of the 18.5
gig available on the 20 gig ipod, I've used 4.5 gigs for music - which
is about 84 CDs with 1300 or so pieces of music, and have 14 gigs
available for images. My goal is just to keep 10 gigs free. The Belkin
uses firewire to transfer the images from card to iPod, and you can then
use any kind of software, or just drag and drop, to transfer the images
from iPod to computer....