Subject: [Leica] More from the Udvar-Hazy Center
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 12 10:08:59 2004

I think you're right Jim, IIRR the P-39 was the single engined Bell
Airacobra.
Lovely sharp detail shots, all of them. BTW Thornton-packard built a
camera for
air gunnery training which was almost identical to the Lewis gun shown
in the picture.
Douglas
PS this is a very interesting site :
http://home.att.net/~C.C.Jordan/P-38MTO.html