Subject: [Leica] PWIFLI: A startling discovery
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Sep 7 22:33:47 2004

Here's a previously unrevealed picture from my trip to Switzerland and
Provence in May, 2002.  On my first full day in Geneva, I made a startling
discovery.  Like the Japanese scientist in "Godzilla," I believed that the
world was not ready for this knowledge, so I've kept it to myself for over
two years.  But given the tenor of the times, I have concluded that perhaps
my fellow Leicaphiles might benefit.  So. . .

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/switzerland/01-03Geneva.htm

M6TTL, probably 35mm Summicron, Supra 400 rated at 200, significantly
cropped because the picture wouldn't wait for a lens change.  Probably
1/500 at f/8.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA
(PWIFLI = Picture When I Feel Like It)