Subject: [Leica] Lab vs. home processing
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

Speaking of developers...has anyone here ever seen or heard of 777?
Seems to be a mysterious brew that was used at several news places,
among them Magnum in N.Y.

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Harvey/harvey.html

Looks interesting.

Does anyone here use a developer that is not discarded after one use,
but replenished or this something that is only viable if you are
processing large amounts of film. Is there an advantage to a 'ripened'
solution?

feli