Subject: [Leica] Lab vs. home processing
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

About 20 years ago while I was working for a summer theatre I used
replenished Microdol-X.  It seems to me I got the finest grain ever on
that generation of Tri-X, but when I looked at those negatives later
they wern't too sharp.  Can't swear it was the developer, but I suspect
it was.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Lab vs. home processing)
Message from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] Lab vs. home processing.)