Subject: [Leica] Nikkor 105 2.5
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Sep 1 09:58:40 2004

I bought a 105/2.5 and a 135/2.8 (both used), and an
FM3a to go with them not too long ago. These lenses
are widely available in great condition used and are
super bargains.

If I'm not travelling super-lite, my Domke F6 "little
smaller" bag will easily hold the FM3a and one of
these lenses - for long duty - alongside a Leica M
body and 3 lenses, 50/35/21 (soon to be 50/28/21).

Scott