Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Sep 1 07:09:14 2004

I get that - and they are lovely portraits. I was just responding to the
lovely v. tough. My feeling is always that I want to see the reality I'm
being asked to help improve. But my guess is that lovely may, in fact,
attract more donations, eliciting lots of 'Awwwwws,' rather than
'ohmigod's. ;-) And regardless of what I think of the two Salgado books
I mentioned, I'd also be willing to bet that the children's portrait
book is his most 'popular' work.

B. D.