Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Sep 1 06:53:17 2004

All  very nice, Tina. I think the three best at 53604P and 18605P for
their lack of predictability and the reality each reflects; Ruth - I'd
love to see a better print of that; my guess is it's a real stunner; and
Frank and Earl, for it's very real human connection.

Best

B. D.

And I'd rather see hungry kids than pretty portraits - Salgado's weakest
work, besides the Polio book, is his kids portraits book. ;-)