Subject: [Leica] If You Absolutely Loved Your 1970 Vintage 105 Nikkor, Raise Your Hand!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 31 17:00:48 2004

OK so I have to confess, ;-). I did for a time use Nikon cameras and glass!
Well that was until Leica finally woke up and started to produce excellent
long Leica glass and that was the end of my relationship with Nikon.

Actually close, but not quite. As Leica did not have a nice long lens like
the Nikon 300 2.8. So a buddy of mine organized a pleasant buy of a 300 2.8
Nikor for a smidgen amount of money. Friends like this you really need on
occasion! :-)

I took it to Leica Canada and they modified it to use a Leica mount for the
Leica SL. :-) And it was wonderful until Leica came out with the 280 2.8, so
I sold the Nikon 300. And that was the end of my Nikon days!

ted

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] If You Absolutely Loved Your 1970 Vintage 105 Nikkor, Raise Your Hand!)