Subject: [Leica] If You Absolutely Loved Your 1970 Vintage 105 Nikkor, Raise Your Hand!
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Aug 31 17:19:01 2004

Nikon actually was my first camera system
(i.e. more than one lens).    After college, I progressed
from an FG, to an FM2, to an F3.   Did have a F4
for a short while, then switched to Canon in the early
90's.  I still have the F3 together with the 105mm Nikkor
in question, and half a dozen lenses, including
a 24mm, and 35mm and  several of the E series.
Those were great, light,  cheap lenses.
No one ever put quality into the cheap stuff anymore :-(
I can certainly get by with an FG and a pocketful
of E lenses.

- Phong