Subject: [Leica] heather
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 31 21:52:50 2004

Steve Barbour showed Heather:

> Heather is a 16 year old undergoing a bone marrow
> transplant...
> > These images were taken two days ago,  on her last
> day of chemotherapy...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-72471.html
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-72472.html<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
An interesting set of pictures. My favourite I think is Heather 2, 38b.
Although each one has it's own magic I like the right back in your face kind
of expression in 38b.

This is the kind of xpression series that would be aceptable in the book KIH
as I don't see any of them as offending or upsetting. Once I have all the
presentations completed for the 2004 Lecia Seminar in Hyannis in October
I'll start some pressure on Lione; and Michael at Firefly and see if we
can't get a firm commitment or any kind of commitment.  So for the moment
keep putting these kinds of images on film and we'll get right at it after
Hyannis for an answer.

ted