Subject: Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 31 02:53:32 2004

On 8/30/04 11:35 AM, "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> typed:

> "Just as different carpenters prefer different sizes, weights, and brands
> of
> hammers, ..."
>
> The carpenters I knew preferred Vaughann 20 oz.

And they would not assume blacksmiths use Vaughan 20 oz. hammers.
Or auto body people. They have their own darn hammers.
The Joiners I'm sure have their own Union and use Joiners hammers which are
strange. But not to a Joiner.
http://www.hammersource.com/Joiners_Hammer.html

And Masons have hammers like you'd never think:
http://www.hammersource.com/Masons_Hammers.html
Skinny ones.
Better to mace you with.

Check out this site they 've got more hammers than you can hammer a stick
at. With.
http://www.hammersource.com/

Like they say:
Hundreds of hammers.

(A hammer by any other name.)
There may be more different types of hammers than they are of cameras even.
Don't know.
Might be a close one.

"I'd camera out Danger!"
"I'd camera out Warning!"