Subject: [Leica] Lindome Bykrog (town pub) rocks
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 30 23:59:59 2004

It's starting to pick up. A 50'th birthday party, a young girl who wants
some portraits a wedding was in the making but the husband to be didn't
want anything on the web.

This Saturday is "Lindome Day" ... I'll go for some more. I'm working in
my image as the local kook with a camera. It will probably take a while.

I get tired of all of these "Hembygds-this-and-that" looking back to the
past. I think we should prepare stuff for the next century's local
historians. Some pretty nifty stuff is happening today.

Thanks!
Daniel