Subject: [Leica] Cheap HCB book
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Aug 31 06:49:07 2004

Last week I mentioned a book of Cartier-Bresson's pictures that was not
expensive. I think it was Gene who was interested in the details. Here it
comes:

Henri Cartier-Bresson, Pour la Liberte de la Presse
Copyright: Reporters sans fronti?res, 1999
ISBN 2-908830-44-2

It's in French (even the pictures) and the Canadian price was $9,95 CAN.

It has about 70 pages of pictures from the 30's to the 60's, mostly.
There's one shot from 1975. It's magazine format but printed on heavy,
glossy paper (book quality paper).

If you scroll down to the bottom:

http://www.rsf.fr/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=20

You'll see a link where they will loan you a bullet-proof jacket if you
need one.

Seriously, I was looking for the publication on their site, but didn't
find it.

Daniel