Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Children
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 29 09:50:56 2004

For me the most valuable discussions are about how people perceive an
image and why. Phong's comments were very interesting and so was Don's
response in how he shot and why he made the choice he did.

These things help me be more aware when I'm shooting and are very valuable.

Thanks to everyone!

Adam