Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Aug 28 16:16:28 2004

The list owner would prefer people did not post eBay links here.  At
any given time there are thousands of Leica auctions on eBay and this
is not the venue to publicize them.

Anyone is more than welcome to offer the gear up for private sale to
the list on Fridays.

There have been several long and bitter threads that may have been
nipped short had the list owner not been away. I find the delete key to
be the most effective form of resistance.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)