Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526
From: pgw at ecr.net (Dan Hausman)
Date: Sat Aug 28 13:09:10 2004

Bob was a good friend and passed away last week unexpectedly, I am helping
his widow out of a tight financial spot, gratis.

Dan

------------------------------

Message: 31
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:22:56 -0600
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] E-Bay & Smarm
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

 From the housekeeping messages:

Please do not use the LUG to publicise activities at public commerce
sites such as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested,
and if we are not interested, we don't want to read about it here.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 526)