Subject: [Leica] Nope - not a Telyt either
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Fri Aug 27 06:43:54 2004

The 85mm *is* the largest and heaviest mid to short-tele prime I've ever
held (1,025 g); much more so than the Noct (630 g).  And while the 85mm is
much slower than many (but not all) of the other C@non EF lenses out there,
it focuses much faster than the Noct.  However, the 85mm is not as heavy as
several of the "standard" zooms from Leica or C@non.

Regards,

Mitch