Subject: [Leica] Nope - not a Telyt either
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Aug 27 04:12:47 2004

wow !  I will pay more attention to this lens.
 I have never tried it much myself
(a bit too bulky and heavy, and slow in focusing).

The very narrow depth of field on some of the shots
are amazing, of course.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Nope - not a Telyt either)