Subject: [Leica] Daniel and The Studio Lights
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Aug 27 04:30:56 2004

OK, I'll change the subject line.....

As with many things in life ...Less is more.

As someone who spent many years not knowing what the numbers above f5.6 were
for, I could not deal with the f16-22-32-64 light pumped out by my first
Speedotron pack. (the BEST strobe system on the market in my opinion)

I now use a small Bowens rechargable pack which is great for actually mixing
and balancing with ambient light on location... A personal favorite
technique and style of mine.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com