Subject: [Leica] Re:Leni Riefenstahl
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Aug 25 06:27:24 2004

>If that is true, then we have yet another reason to disband the IOC--a
>group of mostly old and rich men, who travel around the world being
>corrupted by city officials of prospective host cities.
>
>Nathan

Bravo Natham! Someone had to say that. And you can add most of olympic
judges that are shamelessly giving points to those who do not disturb their
national participants. I dream with an Olympics without flags but I know it
is not possible.

Felix

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re:Leni Riefenstahl)