Subject: [Leica] SF-20 batteries
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 23 17:14:25 2004

Oliver,
My experience with Duracell lithium's is exactly yours, they do not hold
their charge.  On the other hand, any other brand has held their charge
for years in my bag.  I am specifically referring to CR123's and 2CR5's
which might lurk in my bag for two or three years before I put them in.

Most lithium's have expiration dates out 6-10 years.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com