Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT my colorprinter died
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Aug 23 07:50:37 2004

I'll second that plug for QuadTone RIP with the Epson2200.  I use it under
Windows XP...It wasn't hard to get working, especially given that it's only
a beta release, it does a nice job, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than
ImagePrint.  Interestingly, I still prefer Black Only printing for some
photos, and QTR for others, so it looks like I'll be stuck with two
different printing processes, depending on the image.  But I guess that's
not worse than the 100's of different processes to choose among in the wet
darkroom.  :)

-Aaron

Message from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Slightly OT my colorprinter died)
Message from rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian) ([Leica] Slightly OT my colorprinter died)