Subject: [Leica] Re: Shakleton Photos Faked
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon Aug 23 03:29:53 2004

I am not experienced with ALL newspapers, just lots in
English. I would say all of them are there to
propagate the political/personal beliefs of the
proprietor, that the journalists who write for them
have like views and believe they are writing the
truth. I have never read an accurate article
concerning anything where I have knowledge of the
facts so I assume all other articles, where I am not
in possesion of the facts, are equally innacurate. My
solution is to read lots of reports of the same
incidents from different sources, very stimulating.
At least we knew Pravda was innaccurate and the
Soviets were brainwashed.........
Frank