Subject: [Leica] OT: backdrop recommendation?
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 22 16:43:31 2004

Eric,
If indeed you have become tired of kluged backdrops then see here:

http://www95.pair.com/krin/pages/00backdrops.html

To better understand Lea's suggestion see:

http://www.betterphoto.com/exploring/MakingBackDrops.asp

If you decide to make your own then shop the remnants of fabric stores
or custom drape manufacturers in your area.  The thinner the material
that is still opaque the happier you will be schlepping the thing
around.  Also consider a theatrical supply house as they might have some
large size white material for scenery, scrims, and what not.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com