Subject: [Leica] Question about old photo paper
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Aug 22 14:56:28 2004

In 1969, when I was a student at Washington & Lee University, I got access
to the school's observatory.  The head of the Physics Department was a
noted tightwad and bought materials at any cutrate auction he could find.
I used Kodak D-76 with an expiration date of 1939 and paper (ex-USAF photo
recon rolls) with an expiration date of 1959.  Both worked fine.

I have never had a problem with old schwarz-weisse material though, I will
admit, expired colour products sometimes show a colour shift.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from drr at purplehen.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Question about old photo paper)