Subject: [Leica] OT: viewing EXIF info
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sun Aug 22 11:57:56 2004

You can also view this info with the Canon software that came with you
digicam.

...but you need to get the file to your computer. It's not something that
gets translated to html, its attached to the image and stored as "text" in
the "header" of the image file.

A very crude way to witness with image files is to open them in text reader.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

--TRINITY Photographic Workshops--