Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sat Aug 21 16:28:30 2004

WOW!  ... Now that would make a GREAT story and book ... If you survived :^0

I can't imagine how you could explain this to the guys with the AKs and
vodka breath at the frontier border crossings of central asia.

...but it would be a HELL of a trip.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com