Subject: [Leica] OT: viewing EXIF info
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Aug 22 02:48:00 2004

Nathan

If you drag and drop the browser image into Photoshop and then select
File>File Info... You should be able to see any Exif data present.

I only realised a few weeks ago that you could drag and drop from a
browser into Photoshop. Before that if I wanted to have a look at a file
I'd been saving it first and then loading it into Photoshop - I realise
that this is what XP is doing 'under the covers' but drag and drop makes
the process a lot simpler.

Steve