Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Aug 22 02:53:31 2004

Or how a BMW 5 series has been transformed into a Lexus! The latest 5
series is pig ugly IMHO - no offence to pigs intended. The only question
I'd ask BMW is why? I'm sure it's a great car to drive (I have an
earlier - ok _much_ earlier - 5 series myself) but the styling of the
current model is revolting.

Steve