Subject: [Leica] Another reason to hate Canon. -CORRECTION
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Aug 21 17:00:20 2004

B.D. I think it's Michael R. from Luminous-Landscape that says Canon
install a coarser and worse screen but trying to spin it as for better for
manual focusing... I don't think the dpreview team said anything negative
about it. In fact, I know for sure that another reviewer (Rob something)
touts it as a better screen. Whether he is parroting Canon or from personal
experience, I don't know.